Effective: August 1, 2017
The Website is not intended for minors or children under 18 years of age. Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use the Website or cause your Personal Information to be submitted to the Website.
- Collection of Personal Information. As defined above, Personal Information is information that can be directly associated with a specific person or entity. Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd collects a range of Personal Information from and about Website users. Much of the Personal Information collected by Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd about users is information provided by users themselves. Personal Information may be collected in connection with your visit to this Website or your use of the interactive features on the Website.We may also obtain Personal Information about you from our affiliates and business partners, based on information that has already been shared with or made available to them.Website users are under no obligation to provide Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd with Personal Information of any kind, with the caveat that a user’s refusal to do so may prevent you from logging in and purchasing Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd products. BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AS DESCRIBED IN THIS “COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION” SECTION.
- How Is Personal Information Used? We use the information you provide to process your order or to provide other information that we think may be of interest to you. We may combine Personal Information that you provide to us with Personal Information about you that we obtain from our affiliates and business partners.
- Disclosure of Personal Information. Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd may disclose Personal Information that we collect via our websites or via our mobile apps with other Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd companies, or with third parties, such as, co-branding partners, retail outlets, fulfillment services providers, advertising networks, or app developers for all legal purposes without restriction. Without limiting the foregoing, Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd may also disclose Personal Information under the following circumstances:
- Marketing. Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd may use digital and standard marketing channels, including, without limitation, apps, notifications, text messages, email and mail users about products and services that Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd believes may be of interest to them. Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd may also provide users’ information to third parties, so that those third parties may directly contact users about additional products and services. If you do not wish to receive marketing information from third parties, please use any of the unsubscribe links provided in the marketing channels.
- DMCA Infringement Notifications, Notices of Violations of Website Terms of Service and Other Communications Directed to Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd. By submitting a Copyright Infringement Notification or other communication (including communications about content stored on or transmitted through the Website), you consent to have such communication forwarded to the person or entity who stored or transmitted the content addressed by your communication, in order to facilitate a prompt resolution. For Notices of Violations of Website Terms of Service or other communications (but not DMCA Infringement Notifications), at your request, Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd will edit out your name and contact information. However, DMCA Infringement Notifications (including any personally identifiable information set forth in the Notifications) will be forwarded as submitted to Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd without any deletions.
- Invite a Friend Feature. From time to time, Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd may make available an invitation service to tell a friend about this Website, we will ask you for your friend’s email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email from your email address inviting him or her to visit the site. If your friend replies to this email, the response will be sent to your email address. Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd uses your friend’s email address only for the purposes of sending this one-time email and registering your friend if your friend accepts the invitation to join Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd. Your friend may contact us to request that we remove this information from our database.
- Collection, Use and Disclosure of Non-Personal Information. Like most website operators, Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd gathers from users of the Website Non-Personal Information of the sort that Web browsers, depending on their settings, may make available. That information includes “cookies,” the user’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and Media Access Control (“MAC”) numbers, which may be considered Personal Information in certain countries or geopolitical regions, the number of times a user visits the Website, accesses, operating system and browser type, screen resolution, and the locations of the Web pages the user views right before arriving at, while navigating and immediately after leaving the Website.
- Use of Non-Personal Information. Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd analyzes Non-Personal Information gathered from users of the Website to help Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd better understand how the Website is being used. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd is able to better design the Website to improve users’ experiences, both in terms of content and ease of use. From time to time, Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd may also release the Non-Personal Information gathered from Website users in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
- Device Information. When you are connected to our services via custom applications (apps) or wi-fi, we may collect device-specific information such as your hardware model, operating system, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number. We may associate your unique device identifier or phone number with information that you may have used to register for certain services or purchase products. Server logs that are maintained by us or by our third-party service providers may contain information about the services that you have used, and your device-specific information. We may also maintain digital communication logs that track information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls. We may use your device’s IP address or MAC address to track device-event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Security. Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd uses reasonable measures to safeguard the security and integrity of your Personal Information. However, data transmission or storage on the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd does not make such a guarantee. You should take all precautions to safeguard your passwords and any account information that you may have or provide and to employ current virus-scanning or firewall software and other security safeguards. You should also log out of your account and close your browser window. While Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Policy Governs Use. The terms of this policy will govern the use and any information collected through the Website while it is in place.
- Children and Data Collection. Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd’s Websites are general audience web sites. Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd’s Website content is not directed toward children or minors who are under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children. If Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd or its Internet Service Providers become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Information, that information will be deleted from our databases. If you have questions about personal information that may have been submitted by a child or minor, please contact us.
Nakanishi Vision Co. Ltd