What is Possible?
Nakanishi Vision engineers push the limits of what is possible. Through innovative technology, materials, processes and a heritage of precision craftsmanship, art is elevated to functional design.
Working closely with the design team, products are engineered with purpose and manufacturability in mind. Knowing the limits of what is achievable with current technology combined with innovative thinking make market forward concepts a reality.
Materials and Processes
Nakanishi Vision prefers to lead the way when it comes to forward thinking materials and processes. This often leads to distinct market advantages for our customers.
- Titanium Injected Magnesium Alloy
- Nickel-Titanium Alloy (NiTi)
- Injected Magnesium Alloy
- Metal Injection Mold Technology
- Single Plastic Injection Molding
- Double Plastic Injection Molding
- Metal/Plastic Combination Injection Molding
- Ground and Polished Glass Polarized Lens
- Polyurethane Polarized Lens
- Polyamide Polarized Lens
- Triacetate Cellulose Polarized Lens + Nylon
CAD/CAM software used for design, modeling and manufacturing engineering