Quality That Stands Out
Nakanishi Group is committed to its employees, customers and the community, while maintaining a singular focus of producing the highest quality eyewear in the world.
Nakanishi team members share a common vision, to make something special, something unique. This shared vision drives a culture of creativity, innovation, teamwork and unwavering quality.
Located in Fukui, Japan, renowned eyeglass manufacturing region ranked second in the worldwide for production volume, Nakanishi Vision is in a community of more than 500 specialized suppliers able to support ongoing innovation.
Quality Inspired by Individuals, Working Together
Commitment to Lead
Nakanishi Group has a history of innovation and technology advancements in the production of eyewear, including:
- Use of Injection molding, Monel and stainless steel in the production of eyeglasses
- Introduction of Demi Heat Transfer method of producing metal frames
- Introduced first nickel-titanium alloy, super elasticity frame (NiTi)
- First to produce plastic and metal co-injection frames
- Initiated the use of Acetate/Metal combination frames
- Developed direct soldering technology for NiTi frames
- Developed NiTi flat bridge frame technology
- Introduced the first injection molded magnesium frames